Download twrp 3.7.0 Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 11:
unofficial build of twrp 3.7.0 now available for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11, user Who own Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing magisk 25.2.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Run on QCOM SD680 SoC along with Android 11 4GB of RAM & 128GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.4 Inch AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & move it to safe place Like Pen drive or PC.
- unlock bootloader using official method
- to make Magisk flashable rename Magisk-V25.2.apk to Magisk-v25.2.zip
- some devices does not accept blank vbmeta file, if you will face a brick then patch one from your device and write it
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11:
- on Phone enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer
- extract downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Download & Move Magisk 25.2.zip No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage (we need it later)
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in Platform tool folder
- disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata
- Send twrp by using below code
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Your Phone rebooted to twrp recovery, from twrp go to Advanced > Flash current TWRP.
How to Root Redmi Note 11:
Rooted image…or flash magisk via twrp
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power key
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 25.2.zip
- Reboot system Now