Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Motorola one Zoom:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Motorola one Zoom user Who own Motorola one Zoom Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola one Zoom First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Motorola one Zoom Run on QCOM SD 675 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage.it Come With 6.4 Inch OLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola one Zoom:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:a
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash boot recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Motorola one Zoom:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now