Rooting Itel A13 Plus:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Itel A13 Plus in Simple taking full Control over the device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality on a Rooted Phone. to Root Itel A13 Plus First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it With the Magisk.
Itel A13 Plus Run on Mediatek MT6580 SoC along With Android 8.1 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.4 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 480 X 960 Pixels.
advantage of Rooting on Itel A13 Plus:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery Like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
Disadvantage of Rooting the Itel A13 Plus?
- Your Device Warranty Now Void
- New user May brick their Phone due to lack of Knowledge
How to Root Itel A13 Plus:
- We Download Itel A13 Plus Firmware (from web or Manufacture)
- We Move boot.img File from Firmware Folder to Phone
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & Click Update. Select patch img File
- Navigate the Stock boot.img
- Patched boot.img Placed in Download Folder of Phone Storage
- Download & Setup Platform tools on PC
- Move Patched_boot.img File From Phone/Download/Folder to Platform tools Folder
- Now Install adb fastboot Driver on PC
- Reboot phone bootloader and Connect to PC
- Open CMD in Platform tools Folder
- type below code
fastboot oem unlock if failed: fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash boot 'Correct patched File name here' fastboot reboot
Your Phone Now Rooted.