Download twrp 3.3.1 & Root Motorola Moto G7:
twrp 3.3.1 Recovery Now available for the Motorola Moto G7 user Who own Motorola Moto G7 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp 3.3.1 Recovery on Motorola Moto G7 first we need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Motorola Moto G7 is Run on QCOM SD632 SoC along With android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage. it come with 6.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2270 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- twrp 3.3.1 Moto G7
- No verity opt Encrypt.zip
- unlock bootloader official Method
- Platform tools/adb -Fastboot tools
How to Install twrp 3.3.1 Recovery on Motorola Moto G7:
- Download & Setup Platform tools From above.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root Moto G7:
- First of all Download Magisk.zip and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup
- Click Install, Flash Magisk_19.2.zip and No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip
- Go back & Reboot System Now
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will happy to help You..