Download OrangeFox Recovery Root Xiaomi Civi 2 (Ziyi):
OrangeFox is a custom recovery software for Android devices that allows users to perform many tasks such as creating and restoring backups, flashing custom ROMs, installing software updates, and performing system maintenance.
OrangeFox provides a graphical interface that makes it easier for users to perform these tasks compared to the any other recovery software.
OrangeFox is available for a wide range of android devices & a unofficial build of OrangeFox Now available for the Xiaomi Civi 2 which you can Install on your device by following the below Instructions.
- do at own risk
- Rooting May void your device warranty
- Make a backup & move it to safe Place Like Pen drive or PC
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the rooting Process
Contact us for root/ twrp Installation (Paid)
- Magisk 25.2.zip
- Platform tools/adb fastboot tools
- vbmeta.img (from Installed firmware)
- first unlock bootloader by following official method
- to make magisk flashable rename Magisk.apk to Magisk.zip
How to Install OrangeFox Recovery on Xiaomi Civi 2:
- on Phone enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version/ build number> Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer
- Extract downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Download & Move Magisk.zip to device storage
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in the Platform tool folder
- send below code
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_b vbmeta.img fastboot boot 'twrp-filename.img'
- if your device stuck to OrangeFox, move stock boot.img (same firmware version) to device storage
- install boot.img to both slot
- Go to advance & select Install current OrangeFox, reboot!
How to Root Xiaomi Civi 2:
use Magisk canary
- Reboot Phone to OrangeFox recovery by Pressing volume up and Power key
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk.zip
- Reboot system Now..