Rooting on VIVAX Fly4 is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting For the VIVAX Fly4. So if you own a VIVAX Fly4 Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root VIVAX Fly4. So In the primary Step We are Going to Install a Custom Recovery on VIVAX Fly4 then in the Second Step We are Going to Root the Phone.
Things to Remember:
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.
- In Some cases Rooting cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Unlock Bootloader VIVAX Fly4:
How to Install twrp Recovery On VIVAX Fly4:
- First of all We Need to Setup adb Fastboot tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb Folder and type below Code.
to Check Device Connectivity:
fastboot oem unlock fastboot flashing unlock
to flash Recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Done/ reboot to recovery with this code
fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root VIVAX Fly4:
- First of all Download SuperSU.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp create a nandroid backup.
- Go to Install and Locate Downloaded SuperSU/Magisk.zip File and Confirm For Install.
- Done/ Then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted.
Have any Question leave a Comment.