Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Smartisan t2:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Smartisan t2 user Who own Smartisan t2 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Smartisan t2 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.2.zip.
Smartisan t2 Run on QCOM SD808 SoC along With Android 5.1 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. The Device Come with 4.9 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X1920.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.3
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp 3.3.1 Smartisan t2
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader Require for fastboot
How to Install twrp Recovery on Smartisan t2:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Smartisan t2:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.