Download twrp & Root honor Note 10:
twrp 3.3.1 Recovery Now available for the honor Note 10 user Who own honor Note 10 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on honor Note 10 You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk.ZIP.
honor Note 10 Run on Kirin 970 SoC along With Android 8.1 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage. the device come with 6.9INCH AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080X2220 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to unlock Bootloader on honor Note 10:
- Follow this Guide Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on honor Note 10:
- Download & Setup Platform tools from above.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must Rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
How to Root honor Note 10:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now