Bootloader unlocking on Huawei.
Recently Huawei Shut Down official Bootloader unlock Service and Now there is No Way to officially unlock bootloader on Huawei Phone. So here we Share a Working unofficial Way to unlock bootloader on Huawei Phone. it will Charge You 4 Euro for the unlock Service. if you Need then You can Follow Instructions to unlock bootloader on Huawei Phone.
Steps to unlock Bootloader on Huawei:
- First you Need to Go to https://www.dc-unlocker.com/ and Register for an account.
- Download the software at https://hcu-client.com/
- Install drivers via HiSuite if You have not.
- View the Supported devices Page. Now the if The Phone Not Listed Don’t Worry it Works for my Device (Mate SE).
- Make Sure your drivers are installed via HiSuite.
- Now go into https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy and buy 4 Credits. This is needed for the software. Cost is 4 EUR ($5)
- Launch HCU-Client and connect your phone.
- Open the Dialer on your phone and enter *#*#2846579#*#* select “Background settings”, “USB ports settings”, “Manufacture mode”.
- Now in HCU Client log into your account (Check your Email for info) click Read Phone Info.
- Go to Unlock tab and choose Read Bootloader code. It says it will wipe your device but mine Did not Get Wiped until I unlocked my phone. This will take a couple of minutes. Watch the Right terminal window. It should spit out Your code.
- Now Connect Phone to PC in fastboot Phone, Open CMD Where Platform tools Installed and type below code to unlock
fastboot oem unlock 'unlock code here'