Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Vivo Z1 Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Vivo Z1 Pro user Who own Vivo Z1 Pro Smartphone can Root it using the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Vivo Z1 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Vivo Z1 Pro Run on QCOM SD 712 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.3
- No verity opt Encrypt
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- twrp 3.3.1 Vivo Z1 Pro by chankruze
- Require: unlocked bootloader
How to Install twrp Recovery on Vivo Z1 Pro:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Vivo Z1 Pro:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now