Download twrp 3.6.1 Root Motorola Edge 20 Lite:
unofficial build of twrp 3.6.1 have Now been available for the Motorola Edge 20 Lite, user Who own Motorola Edge 20 Lite can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola Edge 20 Lite First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing magisk 24.2.zip.
Motorola Edge 20 Lite Run on Mediatek MT6853 SoC along with Android 11 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.7 Inch AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 24.2.zip
- orange-Red-State disabler
- twrp 3.6.1 for Motorola Edge 20 Lite
- Platform tools/adb fastboot tools
- unlock bootloader using official method
- to make Magisk flashable rename Magisk-V24.2.apk to Magisk-v24.2.zip
- some devices does not accept blank Vbmeta file, if you will face a brick then patch one from your device and write it
How to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola Edge 20 Lite:
- on Phone enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer.
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Download & Move Magisk 24.2.zip No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage (we need it later)
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in Platform tool folder
- disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata
- Send twrp by using below code
fastboot boot recovery.img OR full flash fastboot flash boot recovery.img
- Your Phone rebooted to twrp
How to Root Motorola Edge 20 Lite:
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power key
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 24.2.zip
- Reboot system now, if orange or Red State warning flash disabler too