Download twrp Root Smartisan M1L:
unofficial build of twrp Recovery have Now been available for the Smartisan M1L user Who own Smartisan M1L Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Smartisan M1L First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.2.zip.
Smartisan M1L Run on QCOM SD821 SoC along With Android 6.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.7 Inch IPS Display.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Smartisan M1L:
- Install QD Loader Driver
- Download & Extract Recovery
- Run MI Flash Load Recovery folder
- Reboot Phone to EDL and Connect to PC with usb
- on MI Flash Click Refresh and then Start. Wait until Success. Directly Go to Recovery & Flash Magisk.
How to Root Smartisan M1L:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.