Rooting Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Magisk:
Rooting Guide Now available for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro user Who own Huawei Mate 20 Pro can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery ramdisk is Flashable via fastboot Method & You can do it by Following the Below Instructions.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install Custom Recovery on Huawei Mate 20 Pro. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Come with 6.3 Inch OLED Display With the Resolution of 1440 X 3120 Pixels. it Run on Kirin 980 Soc along With the Android 9.0. The Device Come With 6/8GB of RAM and 128/258GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to unlock Bootloader on Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
- Follow this Guide Here
How to Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro:
- Download & Setup Platform tools from above.
- Download and Extract recovery_ramdisk.img [Must Rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
Done. Switch On Phone and Install Patched Magisk.