Download twrp & Root Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00:
twrp 3.2.3 Recovery Now available for the Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00 user Who own Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00 can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method & You can do it by Following the Below Instructions.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install Custom Recovery on Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00 is Come with 5.7 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels. it Run on QCOM SD 430 Soc along With the Android 8.0. The Device Come With 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to unlock Bootloader on Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00:
- Follow this Guide Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00:
- Download & Setup Platform tools from above.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must Rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
How to Root Huawei Aum-AL00 Aum-TL00:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will happy to help You..