Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Itel A24 Pro, in simple it’s a way to take full control over the device. to Root your Itel A24 Pro First You have to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by using the Magisk.
Itel A24 Pro Run on SC9832e SoC along with Android 11 2GB of RAM & 32GB of storage. The device come with 6.8 Inch IPS display with the Resolution of 480 X 854 Pixels.
Advantage of Rooting on iTel P38 Pro 4G:
- it allow system access
- Rooting Allow system Modification
- Rooting allow custom ROM Installation
- it allow custom Recovery like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & custom Kernel Installation
disadvantage of Rooting the Itel A24 Pro:
- it will void your device warranty
- New user May brick their Phone due to lack of Knowledge
- Rooting may void device warranty
- make a backup & move it to pc before process
- device run on spreadtrum platform, you have to extract .pac firmware to obtain stock boot & vbmeta images.
- Generic device, Included root script has ability to unlock bootloader on this device, you have to enable oem unlock & usb debugging from developers options!
How to Root Itel A24 Pro:
Collect Stock boot.img:
- download Stock firmware for your device, Make sure it’s match with the current installed firmware
- collect boot.img and vbmeta.img
- Download & Install Magisk Manager on your Phone
- Run Magisk Manager & click Install/ from the Option uncheck recovery mod, & Click next
- under Method Select patch a file
- Navigate the stock boot.img
- once done, Patched boot.img file Placed in ‘Download’ folder of the Phone Storage
Prepare Your Phone & computer:
- on Phone enable oem unlock and usb debugging from developers options
- on computer Download & Setup Platform tools
- Move Patched_boot.img file from Phone/download-folder/ to computer/Platform-tools folder/
- Now Install adb fastboot driver on computer
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by Pressing Volume- + Power key
- Now connect it to computer by using the usb cable
Flash Root files by Running below file:
Download this root.zip & extract it to platform tool folder along with patched_boot & vbmeta
- run root.bat, connect device in fastboot mod
- avoid any warning or error, at the end you will get root..
Now Your Phone successfully Rooted & rebooted.