Download twrp & Root ILA D1:
First unofficial build of twrp have Now been available for the ILA D1 user Who own ILA D1 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root ILA D1. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on ILA D1. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
ILA D1 Run on Mediatek MT6737 SoC along With Android .0. it Come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.it has a 5.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on ILA D1:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root ILA D1:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..