Download twrp 3.3.1 & Root honor 6C:
twrp 3.3.1 Recovery have Now been available for the honor 6C user Who own honor 6C can Root it by using the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on honor 6C You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk.ZIP.
honor 6C Run on QCOM SD 435 SoC along With Android 6.0 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage. the device come with 5 INCH IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to unlock Bootloader on honor 6C:
- Follow this Guide Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on honor 6C:
- Download & Setup Platform tools from above.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must Rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img if any error fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
How to Root honor 6C:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now