What is the Mean of Root on Celkon Cliq 2:
Rooting is the way to obtain SuperSU Right on Celkon Cliq 2 taking Full Control on Device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality On Rooted phone.
Rooting on Celkon Cliq 2 is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting For the Celkon Cliq 2. So if you own a Celkon Cliq 2 Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery Like twrp/CWM to Root Celkon uniq.
advantage of Rooting on Celkon Cliq 2:
- First of all, the user takes the control of the phone.
- And also customize the user interface and control the frequency of the CPU as well as GPU.
- There are also different available Mods that can be downloadable for free.
- You can also, Install Custom Roms & mod on the phone.
- you can customize the Android phone beyond limits.
- You can bypass in app Purchase.
Disadvantage of Rooting the Celkon Cliq 2?
- Firstly, the warranty is void after rooting the device.
- And your phone could be completely dead and not usable anymore. (If anything goes wrong)
- Also, performance issue may arrive due to lack of optimization for the particular model.
about Celkon uniq:
OS: android 7.0
How to Root Celkon Cliq 2:
Step 1: Enter your phone’s browser: www.kingroot.net Click Free Download download KingRoot
Step 2: After KingRoot download is complete, click on the drop-down notification bar to installation
Step 3: If you have not been set before “install blocked”, will set a reminder, as the steps in the following figure, if you have set up before, skip this step,direct to Step 4
Step 4: In the System installation screen, click “install” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click on the “open” button to start using KingRoot
Step 5: Click “try it” to enter the main interface, and click “get now” button to start rooting
Step 6: The implementation process is completed and finished, after that you will be return to the main screen, then the Rooting is done.
Step 7: Finally go to Google Play search and Download: RootChecker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success