Download twrp & Root ZTE Blade V9:
First unofficial build of twrp have Now been available for the ZTE Blade V9 user Who own ZTE Blade V9 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot Method.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root ZTE Blade V9. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on ZTE Blade V9. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
ZTE Blade V9 Run on QCOM SD450 SoC along With android 8.0. it Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage. it has 5.7 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2160 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on ZTE Blade V9:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img zip [Must rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Enable usb debugging & oem unlock from Developers Options. Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder/Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
reboot to EDL:
adb reboot edl
flash recovery by Sending below Command:
emmcdl -p COM3 -f prog_emmc_firehose_SDM450.mbn -b recovery recovery.img Note: COM3 is the correct usb Port From Device Manager emmcdl -p COM3 -f prog_emmc_firehose_SDM450.mbn -b aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
How to Root ZTE Blade V9:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..