Download twrp 3.3.1 Root ZTE Blade V8 Mini:
unofficial twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the ZTE Blade V8 Mini, user Who own ZTE Blade V8 Mini can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Lava Z93 First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
ZTE Blade V8 Mini Run on QCOM SD 435 SoC along With Android 7.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. the device come with 5 Inch IPS Display with the resolution of 720X1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: unlocked bootloader Require
How to Install twrp Recovery on ZTE Blade V8 Mini:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume down and Power button
- Connect Phone to PC by using the usb cable
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and send below code
unlock bootloader by sending below command:
fastboot flashing unlock or fastboot oem unlock
- on phone confirm unlock by pressing volume up key
flash recovery by sending below command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Flash Magisk 20.3.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
How to Root ZTE Blade V8 Mini:
- Download & move Magisk 20.04.zip to device storage
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Flash orange_State_Disabler.zip to Remove orange State Warning.
- Reboot System Now