Download twrp 3.4.2b for Xiaomi Redmi 9:
unofficial twrp 3.4.2b have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi 9, user Who own Xiaomi Redmi 9 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 9 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Run on Mediatek helio G80 SoC along With Android 10 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.4.1 Xiaomi Redmi 9 (Lancelot)
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- No veirty opt encrypt.zip
- this recovery work only on redmi 9 come with codename (Lancelot)
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi 9:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 9:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC by using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to recovery and flash no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 9:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now