Download twrp 3.6.2 Root Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.6.2 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro, user Who own Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing magisk 24.2.zip.
Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro Run on QCOM SD888 SoC along with Android 11/12 8GB of RAM & 128GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.6 Inch AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
Contact Me for safe Installation, No brick risk (Paid)
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- unlock bootloader using official method
- to make Magisk flashable rename Magisk-V24.2.apk to Magisk-v24.2.zip
- some devices does not accept blank vbmeta file, if you will face a brick then patch one from your device and write it
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro:
- on Phone enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Download & Move Magisk 24.2.zip No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage (we need it later)
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in Platform tool folder
- disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata
- Send twrp by using below code
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Your Phone rebooted to twrp, from twrp Install current twrp
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro:
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power key
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 24.2.zip
- Reboot system Now, if orange or Red State warning flash disabler too