Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Xiaomi Mi 9 (Mi9) cepheus:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Mi 9 user Who own Xiaomi Mi 9 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 9 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.2.zip.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Run on QCOM SD855 SoC along With Android 9.0 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.3 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
twrp 3.3.1 Changelog:
1. Create digest for subpartitions - bigbiff 2. Add option to uninstall TWRP app from /system - Dees_Troy 3. Flash both A and B partitions when installing a recovery ramdisk
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 9:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 9:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 9:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 19.3.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.