twrp 3.3.0 Root Lenovo S5 Pro GT:
First unofficial build of twrp 3.3.0 have Now been available for the Lenovo S5 Pro GT user Who own Lenovo S5 Pro GT Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Lenovo S5 Pro GT. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Lenovo S5 Pro GT. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Lenovo S5 Pro GT Run on QCOM SD660 SoC along With Android 8.1. it Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.it has a 6.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2246 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- unlocked bootloader
- Note: if Verified boot enable flash vbmeta With the code: fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo S5 Pro GT:
- Download & Extract Recovery Files.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Go to Recovery Folder and Run.
- on CMD Press Enter. Then Press 2 and again twice Press Enter. Make Sure bootloader is unlocked & Phone is Connected to PC in Fastboot Mod.
How to Root Lenovo S5 Pro GT:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..