Download twrp 3.4.2B for Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.2B have Now been available for the Poco F2 Pro, user Who own Poco F2 Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Poco F2 Pro First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.03.zip.
Poco F2 Pro Run on QCOM SD 865 SoC along With Android 10 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.6 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to unlock bootloader on Poco F2 Pro:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Poco X2 Pro:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery and Flash no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip
How to Root Poco F2 Pro:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now