Download twrp 3.3 Root Xiaomi Redmi Y3:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi Y3 user Who own Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Y3 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 Run on QCOM SD632 SoC along With Android 9.0 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.2 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1520 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Y3:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Y3:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Y3:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip & Move it to Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by holding Volume up and Power button
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup From the backup Section.
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip Via Install.
- again Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip
- Your Device Ready to bootup. Reboot System Now.