Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Xiaomi Redmi K30:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi K30 user Who own Xiaomi Redmi K30 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi K30 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Run on QCOM SD 730 SoC along With Android 10.0 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.6 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
earlier test build:
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi K30:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi K30:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi K30:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now