Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Xiaomi Mi A3:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Mi A3 user Who own Xiaomi Mi A3 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A3 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Run on QCOM SD665 SoC along With Android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1560 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.3
- No verity opt Encrypt
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlock bootloader with official Method
- twrp 3.3.1 Mi A3 by Mauronofrio With Installer
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi A3:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.(also Move Installer.zip to Phone Storage)
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
Reboot to twrp:
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Click backup and Make a nandroid backup. Now Click Install and flash Installer.zip then No verity opt encrypt.zip. Done
How to Root Xiaomi Mi A3:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Reboot to Recovery by together holding volume up and Power button.
- In the twrp Make a nandroid backup.
- Flash Magisk 19.3 & No verity opt Encrypt.zip Via Install Section.
- Reboot System Now.