twrp 3.3.1 Root Samsung SM-J610:
twrp Recovery Now available for the Samsung SM-J610 user Who own Samsung SM-J610 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both Flash tools and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Samsung SM-J610.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Samsung SM-J610. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Samsung SM-J610. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Samsung SM-J610 Run on QCOM SD425 SoC along With android 8.1. it Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.The Device Come with 6 Inch TFT Display With the Resolution of 720X1480 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery On Samsung SM-J610:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, Check auto Reboot and click Download.
How to Root Samsung SM-J610:
- Download Magisk18.1.zip and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted.
- if any RMM State error then Flash Rmm_State_fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt Folder.
Have any Question leave a Comment We Will Happy to help you.