Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Xiaomi Redmi S2 (YSL):
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi S2 user Who own Xiaomi Redmi S2 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi S2 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.2.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Run on QCOM SD625 SoC along With Android 8.1 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.9 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels.
twrp 3.3.1 Changelog:
1. Create digest for subpartitions - bigbiff 2. Add option to uninstall TWRP app from /system - Dees_Troy 3. Flash both A and B partitions when installing a recovery ramdisk
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi S2:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi S2:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi S2:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 19.3.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.