Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Powkiddy X18:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Powkiddy X18 user Who own Powkiddy X1 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Powkiddy X1 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Powkiddy X1 Run on MT8163 SoC along With Android 7.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.03
- twrp 3.3.1 Powkiddy X1
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader require
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on Powkiddy X1:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Powkiddy X1:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now