Download twrp Recovery Root Motorola Moto G7 Play:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Motorola Moto G7 Play user Who own Motorola Moto G7 Play Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola Moto G7 Play First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Motorola Moto G7 Play Run on QCOM SD 632 SoC along With Android 9.0 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage.it Come With 5.7 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1512 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 19.3
- No verity opt Encrypt
- twrp 3.3 Moto G7 Play
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader Require
How to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola Moto G7 Play:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img In the Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:a
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot boot recovery.img
- Your Phone booted in twrp. Go to advance and Enable adb Sideload
- then Flash Magisk via sideload or use below one
- bootloop is common after Flashing the Magisk, to Solve it Repeat the Process.
- due to unavailability of Installer Each time You need Your PC to boot into twrp. don’t Flash it otherwise get bootloop.
How to Root Motorola Moto G7 Play:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now