Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Meizu 16s Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Meizu 16s Pro, user Who own Meizu 16s Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Meizu 16s Pro First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Meizu 16s Pro Run on QCOM SD855 SoC along With Android 9.0 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Internal Memory. the device Come with 6.5 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2232 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.3.1 Meizu 16s Pro
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader require
Note: to unlock bootloader create and Push frp_unlock.bin via adb then use the default unlock code.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Meizu 16s Pro:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Meizu 16s Pro:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device storage
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Reboot System now