twrp 3.3.1 Root Lenovo Z6 Lite:
First unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Lenovo Z6 Lite user Who own Lenovo Z6 Lite Smartphone can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo Z6 Lite First You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk.zip.
Lenovo Z6 Lite Run on QCOM SD710 SoC along With Android 9.0. it Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.it has a 6.3 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.3.1 Lenovo Z6 Lite
- No verity opt Encrypt 6.1_ZIP
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlocked bootloader (ZUI)
- Note: if Verified boot Enable flash vbmeta With the code: fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo Z6 Lite:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root Lenovo Z6 Lite:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now