twrp 3.3.1 Root Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 SM-J303F/FN:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 user Who own Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions.to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 You Need a PC With odin Installed.
Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 Run on Exynos 7570 SoC along With Android 7.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage.it Come With a 5 Inch PLS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 :
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load recovery_XX.tar [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 :
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.
No Verity opt encrypt.zip Flashing Require otherwise system Will Restore Stock Recovery.
Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..