Download twrp 3.3.1 Root TCL P60 Smart TV:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the TCL P60 Smart TV user Who own TCL P60 Smart TV can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on TCL P60 Smart TV First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on TCL P60 Smart TV:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Enable usb Debugging and Oem unlock From Developers options
- Then Connect TV to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
adb devices adb reboot bootloader
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root TCL P60 Smart TV:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now o to Recovery and Make a backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip, No verity opt encrypt.zip and Reboot System Now