twrp 3.3.0 Root Nokia 2.1:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.0 have Now been available for the Nokia 2.1 user Who own Nokia 2.1 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Nokia 2.1. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can Install Custom Recovery on Nokia 2.1. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Nokia 2.1 Run on QCOM SD425 SoC along With Android 8.1. it Come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage.it has a 5.5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
- unlocked bootloader: Guide
- Note: if Verified boot enable flash vbmeta With the code: fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
How to Install twrp Recovery on Nokia 2.1:
- Download & Extract Recovery Files.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Go to Recovery Folder open CMD and Flash the Download Recovery in Recovery Partition. (Note: If recovery Partition Located With boot then Flash it in boot Partition)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
- Phone booted in twrp Now Go for Root Step otherwise You will Get bootloop or Simply Flash “No verity opt encrypt.zip”
How to Root Nokia 2.1:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..