Download twrp 3.2.3 Root Oppo A37FW:
unofficial build of twrp 3.2.3 have Now been available for the Oppo A37FW Clone user Who own Oppo A37FW Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo A37FW First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Oppo A37FW Run on QCOM SD410 SoC along With Android 5.1 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo A37FW:
- Flash With Current twrp or use Flashify
How to Root Oppo A37FW:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Flash orange_State_Disabler.zip From No_verity_Opt_Encrypt Folder to Remove orange State Warning.
- Reboot System now