Download twrp 3.2.3 Root Doogee N10:
unofficial build of twrp 3.2.3 have Now been available for the Doogee N10 user Who own Doogee N10 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Doogee N10 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.2.zip.
Doogee N10 Run on Spreadtrum SC9863 SoC along With Android 8.1 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.8 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Doogee N10:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Doogee N10:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.