Download twrp 3.4.0 Root Umidigi A7 Pro:
unofficial twrp 3.4.0 have Now been available for the Umidigi A7 Pro, user Who own Umidigi A7 Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Umidigi A7 Pro First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Umidigi A7 Pro Run on Mediatek MT6763 SoC along With Android 10 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Internal Memory. the device come with 6.3 Inch IPS Display with the resolution of 1080X2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- twrp 3.4.0 A7 Pro by MRMazak
- orange-Red-State disabler
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: test build android 10 super Partition not supported.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Umidigi A7 Pro:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume down and Power button
- Connect Phone to PC by using the usb cable
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and send below code
unlock bootloader by sending below command:
fastboot flashing unlock or fastboot oem unlock
- on phone confirm unlock by pressing volume up key
flash recovery by sending below command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata fastboot boot recovery.img if any issue just repeat. go to twrp go back to fastboot and wipe userdata
Install using SP Flash tool:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder and again same Navigate and Select DA File
- From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone.
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Flash Magisk 20.3.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
How to Root Umidigi A7 Pro:
- Download & move Magisk 20.04.zip to device storage
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Flash orange_State_Disabler.zip to Remove orange State Warning.
- Reboot System Now