Download twrp 3.4.2B for Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.2B have Now been available for the Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra, user Who own Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra Run on QCOM SD 865 SoC along With Android 10 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 6.6 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.4.2B Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tool folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery and Flash no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip
How to Root Xiaomi Mi10 Ultra:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now