Download twrp Recovery Root Meizu X8:
unofficial build of twrp recovery have Now been available for the Meizu X8 user Who own Meizu X8 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Meizu X8 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Meizu X8 Run on QCOM SD 710 SoC along With Android 8.1 4GB of RAM and 64Gb of Storage. the device come with 6.2 Inch IPS Display With Resolution of 1080 X 2220
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Meizu X8:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Reboot phone to bootloader by together Pressing Volume Down and Power button.
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:a
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Meizu X8:
- Download & Move Magisk 19.3.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button.
- Make a Nandroid backup.
- Flash Magisk 19.3 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now..