Download twrp Recovery Root Infinix S3 X573:
unofficial build of twrp Recovery have Now been available for the Infinix S3 X573, user Who own Infinix S3 X573 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Infinix S3 X573 first you need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 20.03.zip.
Infinix S3 X573 Run on QCOM SD 430 SoC along With android 8.0 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage. The device come with 5.6 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on Infinix S3 X573:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root Infinix S3 X573:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.03.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.03 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now