twrp 3.3.1 Root Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019:
First unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019 user Who own Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019 Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019 Run on Exynos 7904 SoC along With Android 9.0. it Come with 2GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage.it has a 10.1 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1920 X 1200 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load recovery_XX.tar [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, Check auto Reboot and click Download.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy tab a 10.1 2019:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.
Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..