Download twrp 3.7.0 Root Lenovo TB-J716F:
twrp is a custom recovery software for Android devices that allows users to perform various tasks such as creating and restoring backups, flashing custom ROMs, installing software updates, and performing system maintenance.
TWRP provides a graphical interface that makes it easier for users to perform these tasks compared to the any other recovery software.
TWRP is available for a wide range of android devices & a unofficial build of twrp 3.7.0 Now available for the Lenovo TB-J716F which you can Install on your device by following the below Instructions.
- do at own risk
- Rooting May void your device warranty
- Make a backup & move it to safe Place Like Pen drive or PC
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process
- first unlock bootloader by following official method
- to make Magisk flashable rename Magisk.apk to magisk.zip
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo TB-J716F:
- on Phone enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version/ build number> Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer
- Extract downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Download & Move Magisk.zip to device storage
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in the Platform tool folder
- send below code
fastboot erase userdata
- Send twrp by using below code
fastboot flash vendor_boot twrp.img fastboot reboot recovery
- Your phone rebooted to twrp
How to Root Lenovo TB-J716F:
use Magisk canary
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power key
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk.zip
- Reboot system Now..