Download twrp 3.6.2 Root UMIDIGI Bison Pro:
unofficial build of twrp 3.6.2 have Now been available for the UMIDIGI Bison Pro user Who own UMIDIGI Bison Pro can Root it by following below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on UMIDIGI Bison Pro first You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 24.2.zip.
UMIDIGI Bison Pro Run on Mediatek MT6769 SoC along with Android 11 4GB of RAM & 128GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.3 Inch IPS display with the resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to safe Place Like Pen drive or PC
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process
- unlock bootloader using official method
- to make magisk flashable rename Magisk-V24.2.apk to Magisk-v24.2.zip
- some devices does not accept blank vbmeta file, if you will face a brick then patch one from your device and write it
How to Install twrp Recovery on UMIDIGI Bison Pro:
- on Phone enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Download & Move Magisk 24.2.zip No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage (we need it later)
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in Platform tool folder
- unlock bootloader by sending below code
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlock warning by pressing volume up key
- disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata
- Send twrp by using below code
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Your Phone rebooted to twrp from twrp install current twrp, or device come without recovery partition you can write under boot partition.
fastboot flash boot recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root UMIDIGI Bison Pro:
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power key
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 24.2.zip
- Reboot system Now..