Download twrp 3.6.0 Root Umidigi Power 5:
unofficial build of twrp 3.6.0 have Now been available for the Umidigi Power 5, user Who own Umidigi Power 5 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Umidigi Power 5 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing magisk 24.2.zip.
Umidigi Power 5 Run on Mediatek helio G25 SoC along with Android 11 3GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. The device come with 6.5 Inch IPS display With the Resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels.
Contact Me for safe Installation, No brick risk (Paid)
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 24.2.zip
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- orange-Red-State disabler
- twrp 3.6.0 for Umidigi Power 5 by lopestom
- Platform tools/adb fastboot tools
- to make Magisk flashable rename Magisk-V24.2.apk to Magisk-v24.2.zip
How to Install twrp Recovery on Umidigi Power 5:
- enable developer options, for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools on your computer.
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- switch off Phone, press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command window in Platform tool folder
- send below code
fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlock warning by pressing volume up key
- disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot erase userdata
- Send twrp by using below code
fastboot flash boot recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
- Your Phone booted to twrp
Install using SP Flash tool:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP flash tools from Main screen Select scatter File Navigate scatter.txt File form the twrp folder and again same Navigate and select DA File
- from the Partition List select boot Partition only. and then double Click on it select twrp recovery.img File
- Click download and connect your switched off Phone.
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & flash Magisk 24.2.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
Note: if you will face a brick, make a patched boot.img using magisk, write it using mtk client, Now you have rooted phone write twrp using flashify app under recovery partition.
How to Root Umidigi Power 5:
- Download & Move Magisk 24.2.zip, No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 24.2.zip and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP
- Reboot system now