Download twrp 3.6.0 Root Motorola G60:
unofficial build of twrp 3.6.0 have Now been available for the Motorola G60 user Who own Motorola G60 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola G60 first You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Motorola G60 Run on QCOM SD732 SoC along with Android 11 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.7 Inch IPS display with the Resolution of 1080 X 2460 Pixels.
Contact Me for safe Installation, No brick risk (Paid)
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 23.0.zip
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.6.0 + Installer for Motorola G60
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- unlock bootloader using official method
- to make magisk flashable rename Magisk-v23.0.apk to Magisk-v23.0.zip
How to Install twrp Recovery on Motorola G60:
- First Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools with in your computer.
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command Window in Platform tool folder and send below code to disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot format userdata
- flash recovery
fastboot boot recovery.img flash Installer.zip via twrp
once done, don’t bootup Phone, flash magisk 23.0.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip
How to Root Motorola G60:
- Download & Move Magisk 23.0.zip, No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 23.0.zip and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP
- Reboot system now