Download twrp 3.5 Root Xiaomi Poco M3 Pro 5G:
unofficial build of twrp 3.5 have Now been available for the Poco M3 Pro. user Who own Poco M3 Pro can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on XPoco M3 Pro first You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 23.0.zip.
Poco M3 Pro Run on Mediatek MT6833 SoC along with Android 11 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. The device come with 6.5 Inch IPS display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 23.0
- No verity opt encrypt 6.1 zip
- twrp 3.5. for Poco M3 Pro by TheMalachite
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
- touch not working, you have to use OTG or twrp Manager
- to make magisk flashable rename Magisk-v23.0.apk to Magisk-v23.0.zip
- to unlock bootloader just bind your phone to Your Mi account from developers options/unlock status/ and then unlock it by using MI unlock tool
How to Install twrp Recovery on Poco M3 Pro:
- From Settings Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on Software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- on your computer Download & extract platform tools. then download & extract recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- Move Magisk 23.0 to Platform tools folder & Phone too
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot Logo connect phone to computer by using usb cable
- Open command window on Platform tool Folder, for that go to platform tool folder, in the address bar type ‘cmd’ & hit enter
- Disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot format userdata
- Now Send twrp using below code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- then reboot to twrp recovery by sending below code:
fastboot reboot recovery fastboot boot recovery.img
your phone rebooted in twrp, you can sideload Magisk, and No-verity-opt-encrypt.
How to Root Poco M3 Pro:
- Download & Move Magisk 23.0.zip to device storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- from twrp Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 23.0.zip via Install.
- Reboot system now