- 1 Download twrp 3.5.1 Root dexp N180i:
- 1.1 Disclaimer:
- 1.2 Download Files:
- 1.3 How to Install twrp Recovery on dexp N180i:
- 1.4 How to Root dexp N180i:
Download twrp 3.5.1 Root dexp N180i:
unofficial build of twrp 3.5.1 have Now been available for the dexp N180i, user Who own dexp N180i can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on dexp N180i First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
dexp N180i Run on SC9832e SoC along With Android 9.0 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 8 Inch IPS display with the resolution of 1280 X 800 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.5.1 dexp N180i
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue.
How to Install twrp Recovery on dexp N180i:
1. Prepare the Phone:
- From Settings Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on Software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
2. Prepare Your Computer & Setup Platform tool:
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- on your computer Download & extract platform tools. then download & extract recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
3. connect to fastboot:
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect phone to computer by using usb cable
4. unlock bootloader:
- Open Command Window in Platform tool folder and send below code
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlock warning by pressing volume up key
5. Flash twrp Recovery:
- Open command window on Platform tool Folder, for that go to platform tool folder, in the address bar type ‘cmd’ & hit enter
- Now Send below code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Disable boot Verification- AVB/ Fix bootloop:
- for that send below code
fastboot format userdata fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- then reboot to twrp recovery by sending below code:
fastboot boot recovery.img OR fastboot reboot recovery
How to Root dexp N180i:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4 and No_verity_opt_encrypt.zip to device storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp recovery by Pressing volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- wipe userdata
- flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install
- Reboot system now